now, please contact us at new address as follows:
- We always ship our seedling and top cutting plants bare root and blooming size of Vanda with basket. Plants will be wrapped in paper and shipped in cardboard carton box, otherwise please instructed. For Cut Flowers, we will pack them in our standard boxes. We will make every effort to be sure that your plants or Cut Flowers will arrive in good condition.
- Orders are accepted in writing by fax, e-mail or letter. Please give us details of your address, phone and fax number, e-mail address, Destination Airport, and/or Air Cargo Carrier, Custom Agent, Agent’ s phone and Fax numbers and, if necessary, Importation Permit Number with your order
- Minimum order is US$ 300. -
- All shipments will be sent by airfreight only, please advise your preference of Airlines, and routing. Please request us Airfreight Rates and Airlines to better cooperation in each shipment.
- All prices as shown in our price lists are FOB prices, Bangkok Airport. Those prices are subject to change without prior notification.
- All orders will be shipped with 2 invoices, 2 Packing List, & airway bill. Moreover, the CITES Certificate and Phytosanitary Certificate issued by the Department of Agriculture of Thailand. All customers have to expect these additional fees other than airfreight charged from the airfreight agent about US$ 70 to US$ 100. Some countries, importers in some countries must have Import Permit Certificate first before you confirm the order.
- Before ordering, please inquire us for the availability of the plants you are interested in. Once you receive confirmation, and we receive your finalized order, we fill fax or e-mail your Proforma invoice. Payment must be made at this time. Then, copies of all necessary documents will be faxed to customer and/or customer’s agent at the specified port of entry. Everything will be then processed and your order will be shipped within 10 working days after payment was done.
accept payment by direct wire transfer or (Telegraphic
Transfer) through our bank Account below:
** As soon as you
transfer the money, please send us your copy of
remittance via Fax or E-mail
We will make every effort to be sure that your plants will arrive in good condition. Any plants damaged due to freezing, overheating, or pour packing will be replaced by notifying us within 7 days after arrival. To make a claim, photos must be taken of the damaged plants and sent to us. We will do our best to make amends and any claims approved by us will be compensated with replacement plant products added to next order only.
Our orchids available in the following forms showed in the following tables:
KB Orchids International Co., Ltd